Projectors usually come with their own built-in speakers, however many of them are of poor quality or don’t have the best stability. Therefore, if you want to have a sound that’s not feeble compared to AV receivers and complicated sound systems, you should buy Bluetooth audio projectors.
So what’s the Best projector with Bluetooth Audio? Keep on reading to find out. They’re particularly useful when it comes to giving you lower-range sounds that require the subwoofer or hi-fi Bluetooth speakers with bass.
- 1 Top 9 Projectors with Bluetooth Audio
- 1.1 FANGOR 230″ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod F-802
- 1.2 ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
- 1.3 FANGOR WiFi Projector Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector
- 1.4 Artlii Mini WiFi Bluetooth Projector Full HD 1080P and 300” Display
- 1.5 VILINICE WiFi Projector and Portable Phone Projector with Wireless Mirroring
- 1.6 BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector with Built-in DVD Player
- 1.7 WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector
- 1.8 YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector
- 1.9 VicTsing WiFi Projector-4200L Wireless with Bluetooth Mirroring
- 2 Comparison Chart
- 3 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 4 Points to Ponder
Top 9 Projectors with Bluetooth Audio
Here are the top 9 projectors with Bluetooth audio.
FANGOR 230″ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod F-802
The FANGOR 230″ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod ostensibly offers up to 230 inches (diagonal) of screen size, which is pretty huge and perfect for outdoor or huge conference room viewing. It’s compatible with Android and iOS devices, laptops, USB, VGA, HDMI, and TV sticks (Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick).
An Awesome Investment with Dependable Bluetooth Action
The portable projector uses multiple ports for HDMI, VGA, AV, and SD card on top of wireless connections for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (audio and screen mirroring). This allows you to use it for smartphones, media players, USB flash drives, micro SD cards, DVD or BD players, PCs, and so forth.
It also works with tablets, Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku Stuck, TC box, cable/satellite box, and both laptop or desktop PCs. It doesn’t only play videos but also features pictures and music. As for its Bluetooth functionality, it boosts its stereo surround speaker by connecting to Bluetooth speakers.
- It costs about $190.
- 1080p HD LCD projector.
- Silver chassis or outer shell.
- Wi-Fi enabled wireless device.
- Mini projector with excellent portability.
- Compatible with a huge number of devices.
- Detailed images due to its 1080p native resolution.
- It includes its own Tripod Mount for good measure.
- It also provides Bluetooth functionality for audio and video.
- 6 layers of a high-refraction glass lens to enhance your video experience.
ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
The ViewSonic M1+ has dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers included in the package to give you even better surround sound than you’ll get from traditional built-in speakers and their historically “tinny” and weak sound.
A Solid Portable Bluetooth Projector even at a 480p
This is also Amazon’s Choice in Video Projectors by ViewSonic. In other words, among all the projectors out there, it’s the most feature-rich. It’s probably to make up for the fact that its native resolution is only at 480p (even though you can upscale videos to 1080p).
The ViewSonic M1Plus also comes complete with USB Type C inputs for smartphone connectivity, Wi-Fi connection for online streaming, USB Type-A inputs for flash drive connectivity, and HDMI ports for HDMI device connectivity.
It’s a smart device that connects easily with fellow smart devices. It’s also an ultra-portable mini projector at 5.7 inches by x1.6 inches by 5.0 inches.
- 300 LED lumens.
- Costs about $300.
- 45 watts of wattage.
- Big screen projection.
- Smart Portable Projector.
- Lightweight at 1.65 pounds.
- 480p Standard Definition (SD).
- 16 gigabytes of built-in storage.
- Built-in battery lasts up to 6 hours.
- It comes with its own tripod mount.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) projector.
- Dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers.
- It includes Bluetooth speaker connectivity.
FANGOR WiFi Projector Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector
The FANGOR Bluetooth Projector with wireless mirroring features has a bright 7,500 lumen display with a contrast ratio of 8000:1. It can screencast, Chromecast, mirror, or screen duplicate with the interfaces of Android or iOS devices such as the iPad and iPhone.
Bluetooth and Surround Sound Speaker
FANGOR has built-in stereo surround speakers—two of them, in fact. These dual 5-watt speakers restore every detail of sound effect from your game, every musical score from your musical film, or every spoken line of dialog from your TV show. The Bluetooth enhances the experience as well.
You can specifically use Bluetooth to connect to other Bluetooth speakers or entire audio systems with soundbars and subwoofers at any time. Android phones require Miracast in order to do screen duplication for streaming with this device.
FANGOR also works with iOS AirPlay for mirrored HD displays without copyright limitation.
- 210 watts.
- Dual 5W speakers.
- 8,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Costs about $200 or so.
- 7,500-lumen brightness.
- 250 inches of screen size.
- The aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3.
- 1080p FHD native resolution.
- Bluetooth 5.0 hardware interface.
- It comes with its own remote control.
- It connects with VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, and 3.5mm audio.
- It specifically has 1920 x 1080 pixels of display resolution.
Artlii Mini WiFi Bluetooth Projector Full HD 1080P and 300” Display
The ARTlii or Artlii Mini WiFi Bluetooth Projector is a projector with smartphone support, 1080p FHD native resolution, a display that can reach 300 inches in size, 6,000 lux in brightness, keystone, and zoom adjustment options, and nigh-universal compatibility with various media players.
Compatibility Options as well as Bluetooth Audio and Video Features
Bluetooth connection offers connectivity to a soundbar, speaker, and headphones. The Bluetooth can also be used with Android and iOS devices for the sake of mirroring interfaces. The 2021 version of this ARTlii projector was upgraded to have a 60% brighter LED bulb for good measure.
It can even connect to various devices like the TV Stick, X-Box series, PlayStation series, PCs, Laptops, USB sticks, SD cards, and more. Speaking of which, it’s giant screen should give you a truly cinematic experience in case you can fit a 300-inch screen in your living room or backyard.
- 50 watts.
- 6,000 lux brightness.
- 5,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Keystone and zoom features.
- Gigantic movie viewing at 300 inches.
- LED lifetime or lifespan of 70,000 hours.
- 37 inches to 300 inches of projection size.
- ±15° Manual Vertical keystone correction.
- 87 feet to 31.38 feet throw distance range.
- The best throw distance to screen size is 78 inches at 7.8 feet.
- Infrared for remote and HDMI for media player connection.
VILINICE WiFi Projector and Portable Phone Projector with Wireless Mirroring
The VILINICE WiFi Projector has hi-fi stereo speakers—two 3W high-fidelity stereo speakers with an SRS sound system—that allows you to experience next-level audio. The Bluetooth also offers extra speaker or soundbar options.
Newest Wi-Fi Connection for Wireless Mirroring
If you wish to screencast or mirror your smartphone screen to your projector in order to view videos from YouTube and the like, it’s possible with VILINICE. This gives you a large format viewing experience that takes advantage of the modern smartphone’s PC-like performance in the 2020s.
You’re able to specifically stream thanks to VILINCE’s Wi-Fi services. There are limits to the wireless support for Android and iOS systems though. For example, it’s best to watch Amazon Prime Video or Netflix through a laptop connection, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or Chromecast.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers.
- 5,000:1 contrast ratio.
- 5,000 lux in brightness.
- Advanced circulation cooling system.
- LCD projector with 1080p upscale support.
- Display resolution of 1280 x 720 or 720p HD.
- Bluetooth audio with video screen mirroring.
- The hardware interface is mostly HDMI, USB, and VGA.
- You need to connect to a laptop to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or Hulu.
- Multimedia home theater projector that’s compatible with PS4, DVD players, TVs, monitors, and computers.
BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector with Built-in DVD Player
The BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector is so far the highest-rated Bluetooth-supported projector on this list for multiple reasons. It has a 720p native resolution with 1080p FHD support, Bluetooth audio support, and (most importantly) a built-in DVD player.
It also accepts Micro SD card and USB flash drives as well as connect with Android and iOS devices. Not recommended for office slideshow presentation use.
It’s a Projector with its own Media Player
BIGASUO is like a late 2010s laptop—it has its own DVD player you can use in order to watch your collection of DVDs. The portable DVD projector also has a 720p resolution plus a 4,000:1 contrast ratio that covers your HD streaming needs, ensuring high-definition imagery with the most vibrant colors.
It was in 2021 when the LED and LCD projector has been updated so you can play the disc without an additional DVD player. With that said, it also has HDMI, VGA, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity so you can run BD players, the Roku Stick, Amazon Fire TV Stick, ChromeBook, tablets, and so forth.
- Built-in stereo.
- It costs about $150.
- Built-in DVD player.
- 4,000:1 contrast ratio.
- It comes with a remote.
- It has its own tripod mount.
- It’s ceiling mountable as well.
- It has Bluetooth audio features.
- 1280 x 720-pixel native resolution.
- 720p HD resolution and 1080p FHD support.
- Its hardware interface supports VGA, DVD-R, USB, and CD-R as well as HDMI and Bluetooth.
WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector
The WiMiUS S6 Bluetooth Projector has an even higher rating than Bigasuo with a built-in DVD player. However, it got its rating from 70+ users while Bigasuo got its rating from 3,500+ users.
Ultra HD Support with 1080p Full HD Native Resolution
The WiMiUS has a native 1080p FHD that can be upscaled to a 4K UHD resolution. It also has Bluetooth for audio purposes and Wi-Fi to allow for wireless screen sharing or mirroring with the iPhone, iPad, or Android phones.
It’s also quite bright at 8,000 lumens. Paired up with its native FHD resolution and you’ll get vibrant colors and remarkable clarity. It can also go up to 300 inches in terms of image size. Its best view screen size is 9-13 feet throw distance and 120 inches of screen size.
- 10 watts.
- LED lamp.
- Costs about $350.
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Maximum zoom at 50%.
- 100,000 hours lamp life.
- 8,000 lumens of brightness.
- Keystone correction feature.
- The projector supports 4K UHD.
- 1080p Full HD native resolution.
- It can be used indoors or outdoors.
- It uses Bluetooth 5.0 for its audio needs.
- It also does wireless mirroring or screen duplication via Wi-Fi.
- It features 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB pots, VGA port, AV port, and 3.5mm audio jack.
YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector
The YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector is the highest-rated Bluetooth audio projector. Even though it doesn’t have its own built-in DVD player, it can reach 300 inches of screen size and pixel-dense 4K video (although its native resolution is 1080p).
It can also be used as a business and home theater projector. You can do PowerPoint Presentations on this device as well as view movies and TV shows.
Loads of Image Adjustment Options and 4K UHD Support
Yaber allows you to adjust your image with keystone correction (4 points) and a zoom function (50% to 100%) in case you have no choice but to deal with a less-than-ideal mounting setup. However, that’s not what made it so highly rated by Amazon users.
Most reviewers rave about how the device has excellent Wi-Fi screencasting capabilities and Bluetooth audio for both Android and iOS (i.e., Chromecast and Miracast). The image quality is also quite beautiful too, allowing you to see upscaled 4K on a 1080p native resolution.
- 50 watts.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- 8,500 lumens of brightness.
- 4-point keystone correction.
- 50% to 100% zoom function.
- It includes its own remote control.
- It costs about $290 ($530 list price).
- White projector (also there’s a gold variant).
- 1080p native resolution and 4K UHD support.
- The aspect ratio for 16:9 or 4:3 (with auto-detect).
- Projection size range of 45 inches to 300 inches (120 inches optimum)
VicTsing WiFi Projector-4200L Wireless with Bluetooth Mirroring
The VicTsing Mini Projector Bluetooth 4200L Wireless is one of the top 40 projectors of 2021 and is also one of the top 9 Bluetooth audio projectors on this list. The great thing about this projector is that its Bluetooth doesn’t only work with Bluetooth speakers but can also do Bluetooth screen mirroring.
Nice and Classy Bluetooth Mirroring and Audio
You can use this Liquid Crystal Display (DLP) projector’s Bluetooth for audio and video connections. It’s also capable of using Wi-Fi. This mini projector supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections for iOS and Android devices. It comes with the typical limits of copyrighted content being blocked from mirroring.
It’s a 1080p display and it has a built-in hi-fi stereo sound with low noise. Alternately, you can use Bluetooth speakers or soundbars instead with its built-in Bluetooth chip to get louder, better immersive sound with excellent bass. You can mirror your iPhone and Android phone to your projector.
The package includes a mini brush, cleaning cloth, storage bag, electric cable, HDMI cable, AV cable, remote control, lens cover, and the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless projector.
- 1080p FHD.
- Easy operation.
- Cost about $80 or so.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi service.
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) lamp.
- 250 gigabytes of hard disk space.
- 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio support.
- 32 to 170 inches of projection size.
- More advanced lens for brighter colors.
- Broad compatibility & wide application.
- Wi-Fi service for Netflix or online streaming.
- 15 meters (3.77 feet) to 5 meters (16 feet) throw distance.
- 4,200 lumens of brightness (60% increase for latest models).
|Projectors with Bluetooth||Projector Type
|Size and Weight||Resolution
|FANGOR 230″ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod||LCD||VGA, HDMI, Wi-Fi-, Bluetooth, AV, VGA, SD Card port
|10.2 inches by 7.2 inches by 6.46 inches and 2.8 pounds
|ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
|DLP||HDMI, USB-C, USB-A, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
|5.7 inches by x1.6 inches by 5.0 inches and 1.65 pounds
|FANGOR WiFi Projector Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector||DLP||VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, 3.5mm audio, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
|14.17 inches by 13.35 inches by 6.73 inches and 8.51 pounds||1080p FHD|
|Artlii Mini WiFi Bluetooth Projector Full HD 1080P and 300” Display
|LCD||HDMI, VGA, AV, SD, USB, and Bluetooth||8.07 inches by 6.3 inches by 3.54 inches and 3.1 pounds
|VILINICE WiFi Projector and Portable Phone Projector with Wireless Mirroring||LCD||VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, SD card, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio, Bluetooth
|12.01 inches by 3.94 inches by 7.4 inches and 3.27 pounds
|BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector with Built-in DVD Player
|LCD||HDMI, AV, VGA, Micro SD Card port, DVD-R, USB, CD-R, Bluetooth
|12.95 inches by 8.94 inches by 5.67 inches and 4.82 pounds
|WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector
|LCD||HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-FI, USB, VGA, AV, and 3.5mm audio
|15.07 inches by 13.43 inches by 4.8 inches and 8.36 pounds||1080p FHD|
|YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector
|LCD||HDMI, VGA, USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
|9.84 inches by 8.66 inches by 4.33 inches and 7.39 pounds
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are the most frequently asked questions about projectors with Bluetooth audio.
What does a Bluetooth projector do?
Each wireless projector has a Wi-Fi card that allows it to connect or create a wireless network in order to communicate with smart media sources like PCs, HDTVs, and media players like DVD or BD players. Bluetooth can also be used for communication like screen mirroring, but it’s mostly used for audio.
Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to connect media sources to your projector for the sake of coordinating encryption, compression, and the relay of data from device to device.
Is there a projector with Bluetooth?
Multiple projectors come with Bluetooth ever since Bluetooth came into existence in 1989 and came into prominence among consumer cellphones in the early to late 2000s. They particularly became hugely popular among the dawn of the smartphone back in 2007.
Good examples of projector with Bluetooth on this list include the YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector, WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector, and BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector (which even has a built-in DVD player).
Can I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my projector?
In order to connect a Bluetooth projector to a wireless Bluetooth speaker, you simply need to tinker with the settings of the projector and leave your speaker in pairing mode. The Bluetooth chip and software should recognize the pairing mode speaker right away.
From there, you can establish a connection manually. Afterwards, the connection will end up automatically every time you turn on your Bluetooth speaker and put it within proximity of your projector. Read your manual for more details.
Do outdoor projectors have Bluetooth?
Yes, of course. Actually, outdoor or portable projectors depend most on Bluetooth speakers because their built-in speakers are too tinny or too low volume to deal with the ambient noise of your backyard or an open courtyard exposed to the elements.
Bluetooth allows you to connect to the speaker once by fiddling with your settings then automatically the following times you have them within proximity with each other.
Points to Ponder
The YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector is the highest-rated Bluetooth audio projector on this list. Next to it is the WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector, which has the same rating but only a few dozen users rated it as such.
Therefore, the BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector with Built-in DVD Player is the true second-place projector on this list since it got its Amazon score from 3,000+ ratings and users. Both Yaber and Bigasuo give you the option for quality audio without investing in a huge audio system.